Life for All is an international, non-profit organization, defending the value of human life from conception to natural death, by:
- Setting up Life Centers, a sanctuary where the expecting mother can complete her pregnancy in safety, while learning a self-supporting trade to provide for herself and her child, should she be rejected by her husband and/or family;
- Speaking for those who cannot speak for themselves (both born and unborn) by conducting awareness seminars with informative messages and compelling alternatives;
- Exploring adoption possibilities for those children who cannot return to their families, and caring for these newly-born children inLife for All’s children’s home;
- Comforting and finding appropriate accommodation for elderly and infirm members of society who have been rejected by their families;
- Mobilizing and training others to do likewise to rapidly spread the message of the value of human life and the imminent dangers of pornography and female feticide for our society.